Cenatiempo 2020 Ischia Bianco Superiore, Ischia, Campania, Italy
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Winemaker: Pasquale Cenatiempo
- Farming: Organic, not certified.
- Grape Varieties: 45% Forastera, 40% Biancolella, 15% mixed indigenous varieties
- Soil / Terroir: 50-300 M, volcanic soil
- Vinification: Controlled low temperature fermentation in stainless steel and cement with indigenous yeasts
- Aging: Two months in cement and stainless steel tank on the lees, then 1 month in bottle
- Tasting Notes : pale yellow, green glints. Aromas of herbs, wet stones,
- with hints of apple and white peach. On the palate it’s bright and fresh, with great fruit and acid balance.
We Also Recommend
Mas Que Vinos 2021 'Los Conejos Malditos' Rosado, Tierra de Castilla, Spain
Regular price $1800 $18.00