Sandar & Hem: A Meditation on the Terroir of the Santa Cruz Mountains
We love working with new producers. Sandar & Hem is a very small production, boutique project made in the glorious Santa Cruz Mountains. The Santa Cruz Mountains are known for their rugged terroir, vast microclimates, varied geological formations and for creating very unique Californian wines! You might know some famous Santa Cruz Mountain wines such as Ridge Montebello Estate, Kathryn Kennedy and Mount Eden- but there are smaller labels from enterprising winemakers who are able to talk legendary farmers into selling them some fruit or land. As recently as April, Ray Isle of Food & Wine Magazine called Santa Cruz Mountains "California's best-kept wine secret". It is all too much to talk about on a newsletter, so you should taste with us to see why we think the Santa Cruz Mountains are such an incredible region in California.
Join us on Thursday, August 13th at 6:30pm, live on Zoom with Sandar & Hem winemakers Robert Bergstrom and Taylor Smith.
Purchase a Sandar & Hem 2-Pack for $80 (save $6), or anySandar & Hem wine to join our virtual tasting and chat about the Santa Cruz Mountains terroirs. Joining us will be winemakers Robert Bergstrom & Taylor Smith.
The 2-Pack includes the new releases of the 2018 Pinot Noir and Bordeaux Blend (save $6 on the bundle)
- Order now- these wines will be available for pick up or delivery starting Wednesday, August 5th. Special bundle pricing expires Wednesday, August 12, 2020, or when sold out.
- On Thursday, August 13th, join Cara, Simi, and the Sandar & Hem winemakers at 6:30pm!
- You'll receive a Zoom Link on Thursday 8/13.
- You have first dibs on special pricing for Sandar & Hem.
- Reserve now, and we'll have them ready for curbside pickup, local SF delivery, East Bay delivery, or shipping in the new week. Quantities are very limited, act fast!
- You can also now choose to "hold in-store" to build a box, bottle by bottle, until you reach a full case. It's all up to you.