SCHOOL OF DECANT: DEEP DIVE INTO PROVENCE
With Anthony Lynch
We are SO EXCITED about this! We originally had this slated for MARCH (remember March?), and of course we had to postpone everything. But, we've finally been able to reschedule!
Our special guest for August's School of DECANT is the one and only Anthony Lynch! If you're not familiar with Anthony, you've certainly heard of his father- the renowned importer Kermit Lynch. While Kermit is credited with introducing some of the highest quality producers from France and Italy to the American market, his son is more than carrying the torch forward. Anthony grew up partly in Provence, among the gorgeous lavender-dotted hillsides. He knows this region better than most, and he's with us to teach you all about it.
On Thursday, August 20, Anthony Lynch joins Cara & Simi for a deep dive into the world of Provence. Consider this a Master Class and a rare moment to get to know these historic wines from the next generation of impeccable wine importing taste. You will receive three bottles of wine to taste along: a white from Cassis, a red from Bandol, and a rosé from Bandol, AND an intimate class on the realm of France that is pure Mediterranean beauty.
Reserve your spot now, there are only 12 "seats" available!
- Order now- these wines will be available for pick up or delivery starting Tuesday, August 11th.
- On Thursday, August 20th, join Cara, Simi, and the Anthony Lynch for class!
- You'll receive a Zoom Link on Thursday after we process all orders.
- Reserve now, and we'll have them ready for curbside pickup, local SF delivery, East Bay delivery, or shipping in the new week. Quantities are very limited, act fast!
- You can also now choose to "hold in-store" to build a box, bottle by bottle, until you reach a full case. It's all up to you.