|Let's talk about THE PATIO!|
We're doing it!
But, because it's COVID-19 time in San Francisco, there are some RULES from the health department. We appreciate your understanding!
- We will have apatio-specific menuthat includes our wines, beers, and food items. This is to limit the in-and-out of the shop. Paper menus will be available, or you can access a QR code to open the menu on your phone.
- Tables are first-come, first-servedbut we will hold a portion of tables forreservations.Reservations can be made online and require a $80/hour minimum before tax and gratuity. If you don't meet the minimum with the food and beverage you order, you can always make it up by bringing a retail bottle home with you!Feel free to reserve here.
- We are only serving wine by the can, half bottle, or full bottle, plus beer by the can/bottle. We will open the bottle inside and then bring it to you. Until the curve *really* flattens, we won't be doing normalby the glassselections.But great news!Your bottles come with complimentary Tossware wine glasses to take with you- you can recycle or reuse them at home!(We will offer wines by the glass during Sunday Streets.)
- In compliance with SF Health Orders, all alcohol must be accompanied by a meal (no exceptions), and we will have a cute little food menu for you!
- In compliance with the July 1 SF Health Order,masks must be worn:
- When waiting to be seated or to pick up a to-go order
- Anytime you are not eating or drinking while seated at your table
- Anytime a DECANTsf staff member approaches your table
- Anytime you leave your table, such as to use the restroom
- You can still shop for wine and beer for take-home anytime during regular hours, before or after your patio experience.
- If there is a wait, tables will have a one hour limit for 2 people, or 90 mins for groups of 3 or more.
- Last call for food and wine on the patio is 30 minutes before the shop closes.
Thanks for understanding during this insane time!