Billecart-Salmon MV Brut Nature Blanc, Champagne, France
The innovative style of this cuvée remains loyal to the discreet and balanced charm of the three Champenois grape varieties. No sugar has been added to the dosage.
- Winemaker / Chef du Cave: Florent Nys
- Farming: Sustainable with Organic Practices
- Variety: 30% Pinot Noir from the Montagne de Reims and the Grande Vallée de la Marne, 30% Chardonnay sourced from the best Crus in the Champagne region, 40% Pinot Meunier from the Vallée de la Marne and the southern slopes of Epernay
- Terroir: Chalk, limestone
- Vinification: Vinification in stainless steel tanks
- Aging: on lees for 48 months
- Tasting Note: A pale gold intensity is enhanced by the clarity of a sparkling, crystalline blend. It exhibits a charming biscuity flavor with notes of white flesh fruits and a full and harmonious minerality which results in a sensational balanced finish. Champagne with complex and seductive aromas of dried fruits and brioche combined with floral notes. These are further enhanced by the subtle charm of lemon verbena.
- Scores: 93/100 - Wine Enthusiast - September 2020; 17.5/20 - Matthew Jukes - October 2020; 94 - James Suckling - December 2020
- Pairing: Enjoy with gambas, grilled scallops and ceviche.
We Also Recommend
Joseph Dorbon 2017 'Les Bernardines' Vieilles Vignes Rouge, Arbois, Jura, France