Chêne Bleu 2020 Le Rosé, Vaucluse, Rhône Valley, France
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Chêne Bleu 2020 Rosé, Vaucluse, Rhône Valley, France
- Winemaker: Jean-Louis Gallucci
- Farming: Biodynamic
- Variety: 79% Grenache Noir, 8% Syrah, 8% Mourvedre, 4% Cinsault, 1% Rolle
- Terroir: Argilo-limoneux (Clay and limestone), very stony, South-West facing at 530 meters (1,738 feet)
- Vinification: Direct press, skin contact at time of pressing for 1.5 hours; very cold fermentation for 5 weeks, 75% in stainless-steel tanks, 25% in French oak barrels
- Aging: 25% of the wine was aged for 3 months in French oak barrels; mix of new and one-year-old with light toast
- Tasting Note: Rich and aromatic. Hints of small red fruits with grapefruit, orange zest and floral aromas. Balanced and fresh, both rich and elegant with a pleasant fruitiness. Long citrus notes.
We Also Recommend
Veyder-Malberg 2019 'Weissenkirchner Buschenberg' Riesling, Wachau, Austria
Regular price $14200 $142.00