Daou 2018 'Soul of a Lion' Cabernet Sauvignon, Paso Robles, CA, USA
Daou 2018 'Soul of a Lion' Cabernet Sauvignon, Adelaida District, Paso Robles, CA, USA
The top wine produced from Daou winery, this classically bold California blend comes from the estate's best mountain vines, and is aged for 2 years in Daou's specially-produced bois rosé French oak barrels.
- Winemaker: Daniel Daou
- Varieties: Cabernet Sauvignon 75%, Cabernet Franc 15%, Petit Verdot 10%
- Farming: Sustainable
- Terroir: 2,200ft elevation, calcareous clay soils
- Aging: Aged 22 months in 100% new French oak
- Tasting Notes: A powerful, full bodied wine with aromas of blueberry, plums, vanilla bean, violets, lilac with a silky finish of well-integrated tannins.
- Critical Acclaim: 96 Points (Wine Enthusiast), 96+ points (Jeb Dunnuck)
We Also Recommend
Anthem 2016 Estate Cabernet Sauvignon, Mt. Veeder, Napa Valley, CA, USA