Domaine de Sulauze 'Pinzutu' Sciacarello, Vin de France (Provence), France
Shipping calculated at checkout.
According to Guillaume and Karina Lefèvre, "Domaine de Sulauze is more than a vineyard. It's a place that is alive and meant to be shared." And so it is at the annual raucous pig roasts where the bounty of the vineyard & cellar, brewery & hop yard, bakery & mill, olive groves, and farm animals, is all proudly shared at the table.
- Winemaker: Guillaume and Karina Lefèvre
- Farming: Organic and Biodynamic
- Variety: 100% Sciacarello from young four-year-old vines grown biodynamically and grafted on thirty-year-old vines on a plot of around one hectare which has shallow molasse soils on a limestone bank.
- Vinification: Manual harvest and controlled yields. Natural vinification: total destemming, 16 days of maceration, gentle pressing
- Aging: 10 months of aging in casks that have seen several wines. Bottled at the Estate without fining or filtration, zero added sulphites!
We Also Recommend
Mas Que Vinos 2021 'Los Conejos Malditos' Rosado, Tierra de Castilla, Spain
Regular price $1800 $18.00