Domaine Labbé Pinot Noir 2019, Vin de Savoie, France
Sale Sold out
Regular price $20.00
Regular priceUnit price per
Domaine Labbe was founded by the fathers of cousins Alexandra and Jérome Labbe in 1975. At the time, their parents were subsistence farmers (a little bit of everything: milk, cows, beef, hay, wheat and some table grapes). To survive economically, one brother, a charcutier (pork butcher) and the other, a construction entrepreneur, worked on the vines on the weekends and in their spare time planted Jacqueres. In 2004, after their parents successfully launched the domaine, they took over in 2004.View full details
- Winemaker: Alexandra and Jérome Labbe
- Farming: Sustainable
- Variety: Pinot Noir
- Terroir: 10-year-old vines, 250m above sea level on rocky limestone, clay hillsides.
- Vinification: Hand-picked, destemmed, and fermented in a neutral barrel with native yeast.
- Aging: 9 months in a neutral barrel
- Tasting Note: Light-bodied and easy to drink!