Domaine Nicolas Rossignol 2013 Pommard 1er Cru , Burgundy, France
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Domaine Nicolas Rossignol 2013 Pommard 1er Cru, Burgundy, France
- Winemaker: Nicolas Rossignol
- Farming: Lutte raisonnée (with organic and biodynamic methods)
- Variety: Pinot Noir
- Terroir: the soil has a strong reddish tinge (due to its iron content) with a good percentage of clay. Collection of 1er cru vineyards, one aged approximately 30, the other 40.
- Vinification: 10% whole-cluster pressing, indigenous yeast fermentation, minimal punch-downs, unfined, light filtration when necessary. Nicolas strives to use sulfur only prior to bottling. Total sulfur: 20-45 mg/L.
- Aging: Aged for 18 months in barrel (20% new oak)
- Tasting: Smooth, well-rounded and full-bodied wine with lovely ripe, delicate tannin
We Also Recommend
Veyder-Malberg 2019 'Weissenkirchner Buschenberg' Riesling, Wachau, Austria
Regular price $14200 $142.00