Filipa Pato 2020 'Dinamico' Branco, Bairrada, Portugal
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Fílipa never fails to deliver an unlikely quotient of animation and sheer character in this, her “basic” white wine. Her estate production is now supplemented with grapes bought from esteemed local growers who are happy to adopt Fílipa’s rigorous viticultural standards.
- Winemaker: Fílipa Pato
- Farming: Sustainable with organic practice
- Variety: Bical & Arinto, 30 year old average vines
- Terroir: Maritime Climate on Atlantic Coast, Calcareous, Loam soils
- Vinification: Hand-harvested fruit with 3-4 week natural fermentation in Stainless steel with wild yeast, allowed to complete Malolactic Fermentation and six months lees contact.
- Aging: six months in 90% stainless steel, 10% used barrique
- Tasting Note: Chablis-like, creamy texture with a salty, lemon and orange marmalade and bright grassy herbs, like sweet taragon.
We Also Recommend
Mas Que Vinos 2021 'Los Conejos Malditos' Rosado, Tierra de Castilla, Spain
Regular price $1800 $18.00