La Sibilla 2019 Piedirosso, Campi Flegrei Piedirosso, Campania, Italy
Sale Sold out
Regular price $22.00
Regular priceUnit price per
- Winemaker: Vincenzo di Meo
- Farming: Organic, not certified.
- Grape Varieties: Piedirosso
- Soil / Terroir: SW Facing, volcanic sand that is completely white. Own rooted vines.
- Vinification: 8 days maceration, controlled low temperature fermentation in stainless steel with indigenous yeast
- Aging: 8 months in stainless steel
- Tasting Notes: Soft tannins and berryish flavors are kicked up with a spicy note of cinnamon and dried cherry...distinctive savor and bright acidity. This is a very versatile food wine: serve it with salmon, pork, and substantial pasta dishes. Enjoyable with a slight chill!