Les Rocailles 2020 Mondeuse, Savoie, France
Sale Sold out
Regular price $22.00
Regular priceUnit price per
- Winemaker: Savoyards Guillaume Durand, Alban Thouroude and Pierre Boniface
- Varieties: Mondeuse
- Farming: Certified Sustainable
- Terroir: stony, clay/limestone soils.
- Aging: Fermentation before pressing of 10-15 days at low temperatures. End of alcoholic and malolactic fermentation in thermo-regulated stainless steel tanks. Unoaked.
- Tasting Notes: Spicy, peppery, red fruits, blackcurrant, blackberries. Robust wine with beautiful tannins.