Poggio delle Grazie MV Frizzante Bianco Pét-Nat, Veneto, Italy
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Winemaker: Damiano Peroni
- Farming: Certified Organic
- Varieties: Cortese
- Terroir: Single vineyard Castelnuovo del Garda is locatred on the slopes overlooking Lake Garda. Marine soils with clay and gravel, with 25+yo vines planted about 130 meters above sea level.
- Vinification: spontaneous fermentation in stainless steel, and secondary fermentation creating the spritz begins around early spring following the vintage.
- Aging: 3-6 months in bottles. Bottled unfiltered.
- Tasting Note: citrus fruits, hint of yeast and bread making. Taste: fresh and mineral, herbs and light almond note
We Also Recommend
Mas Que Vinos 2021 'Los Conejos Malditos' Rosado, Tierra de Castilla, Spain
Regular price $1800 $18.00