Riedel O Wine Tumbler Cabernet/Merlot Stemless Glass (Set of 2)
Riedel glasses are for in-store and local SF delivery only. These items *Do Not Ship*
The generous size of this glass allows the bouquet to develop fully, and smooths out the rough edges. It emphasizes the fruit, playing down the bitter qualities of the tannin, and allows wines to achieve balance.
Designed in 2004, the RIEDEL O Tumbler was the first varietal-specific wine tumbler in history. O is an innovative take on the casual wine glass, based on the benchmark shapes of RIEDEL's Vinum series. Better yet, the O Tumbler fits into every dishwasher so broken stems are a thing of the past.
Machine-made and dishwasher safe.
Volume 21.869 oz
Height 4.764 inch
- RIEDEL glasses are dishwasher safe. RIEDEL exclusively recommends MIELE
- To avoid stains: use soft water (low mineral content)
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal
- To remove stains: use white vinegar
- If available use a stemware rack
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translates into glass
- Wash at boiling temperature (to kill bacteria) with odorless soap
- Should be machine washed at min. 170° F/75° C
- Never use fabric softener when rinsing your microfiber polishing cloth (avoids grease film on surface)