Ronco Calino MV 'Radijan' Rosé Brut, Franciacorta, Lombardy, Italy
Sale Sold out
Regular price $50.00
Regular priceUnit price per
Ronco Calino MV 'Radijan' Franciacorta Rosé, Lombardy, Italy
Paolo and Lara Imberti Radici overlook 10 hectares of organically-farmed single cru Franciacorta vineyards from their lovely hilltop home in Adro. Since 1996, they have embodied the passion and dynamism of the region, striving to produce the most vibrant examples of small grower Franciacorta. Situated less than ten kilometers south of Lake Iseo, the estate’s rolling hills and morainic soils of calcareous gravel and sand are excellently suited to the cultivation of Chardonnay and Pinot Noir.
- Winemakers: Paolo and Lara Imberti Radici
- Farming: Organic
- Varieties: 100% Pinot Noir
- Soils / Terroir: Calcareous Gravel, Sand
- Vinification: The Radijan is hand harvested into small boxes, with gentle pressing of the chilled whole clusters. The must ferments in stainless steel tanks at 13-14°C. Each vineyard parcel is vinified separately, to preserve its
individuality. 36 months Sur Lie, with an additional 6 months post-disgorgement
- Dosage: 3g/L
- Tasting Notes: Wild red and orange fruit aromas—raspberry, cranberry, sour cherry and kumquat, with hints of juniper and elderberry. Dry, clean, and lengthy in the mouth, with its superb structure bolstered by an impressive minerality.