Teres 2020 Rosé Méditerranée, France
Sale Sold out
Regular price $16.00
Regular priceUnit price per
- Winemaker: Matthieu Savatier
- Farming: Organic Farming
- Varieties: 60% Cinsault, 30% Grenache, 10% Tibouren
- Terroir: Located in the heart of Frejus in Provence and 15km from the Mediterranean Sea, Les Teres’ beautiful vineyards are surrounded by forest and protected from the northern winds by the Red Rock Mountains of Esterel. Soils are composed of red sandstone and volcanic rock -- the archetypal terroir of Fréjus.
- Vinification: Grapes are direct press and fermented in temperature-controlled stainless steel tanks.
- Aging: Aged in stainless steel for 6 months
- Tasting Note: Classic light pink skin color with notes of green melon and berries with a beautiful wet stone finish.