The Hilt Estate 2020 Pétillant Naturel, Sta. Rita Hills, Santa Barbara Co., CA
Shipping calculated at checkout.
From the same proprietors as Jonata, The Hilt was founded in 2008 as a separate winery focusing on Pinot Noir and Chardonnay from the Santa Rita Hills and Santa Maria Valley.
- Winemaker: Matt Dees
- Farming: Sustainable & Organic Practices
- Grape Varieties: 100% Pinot Noir
- Terroir: Pale white diatomaceous earth in the hills and black clay high in silica on lower slopes
- Vinification: Natural fermentation in stainless steel, allows to finish fermentation in bottle to become Pétillant-Naturel (Naturally Sparkling
- Only 70 cases (840 bottles) made.
We Also Recommend
Mas Que Vinos 2021 'Los Conejos Malditos' Rosado, Tierra de Castilla, Spain
Regular price $1800 $18.00